Reporting to the People and Culture Team Lead, the Administrative Assistant helps with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources team functions and duties. The Administrative Assistant carries out responsibilities that contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Greet and direct all employees, visitors and applicants when they enter the office. Respond to public inquires with a high level of professionalism.
- Answer reception phone calls and direct them accordingly
- Provide assistance with both internal and external career fair preparation and execution
- Maintain all employee filing in FileBound, including scanning and uploading all incoming documents as well as scanning files of separated employees
- Participate and help facilitate company-wide community involvement
- Assist with the uniform program in terms of setting up the uniform appointment for new hires, uniform employees, inventory, reconciliation, ordering and arranging and processing uniform returns
- Manage the License application and renewal process from applications to tracking and contacting employees.
- Process employee reimbursements liaise with employees and managers.
- Process, Track compliance and issue boot vouchers
- Order office supplies on an as needed basis.
- Other duties and projects as requested by the People and Culture Lead
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.