Paladin Consulting Inc Plano, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: SailPoint Developer
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Long term contract with option to extend
Education/Experience Required: 5+ years of experience with SailPoint IIQ
This position is within our Global Cyber Security Office with a focus on designing and maintaining the global Identity Lifecycle Management solutions within the Identity & Access Management Program.
The leading candidate will have hands-on experience with the administration and architecting of SailPoint's IIQ platform.
The leading candidate will have a high level of proficiency with skills such as: Java, Python, Perl, PowerShell.
The IGA Engineer is responsible for the design, development and support of on-prem and cloud-based Identity Management capabilities throughout the Global Cyber Security Office for Enterprise consumption.
1. Develop, create, maintain, and write/code new (or modify existing) applications, software, or specialized programs.
2. Provide technical support for SailPoint IIQ Platform and supporting infrastructure as needed.
3. Work across teams to deliver cyber security services and best practices for Enterprise on-premises and cloud-based solutions globally.
4. Execute delivery of security solutions against product and project roadmaps.
5. Stay current on new technologies and act as driver of innovation for the Enterprise.
6. Partner closely with horizontal teams to ensure alignment between security control frameworks, deployed technologies, and desired vs achieved outcomes.
7. Actively participate in strategic discussions with Information Security leaders.
8. Partner with Governance teams for continual review, enhancement, and execution of compliance requirements.
A. Must have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent work experience. Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Typically has 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
5+ years of experience with supporting access management solutions, including connector/systems integrations, entitlement management, user credential management, and user security related behavior monitoring.
5+ years of experience with SailPoint IIQ.
Strong understanding of the cloud-based products and services within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure and Alibaba Cloud platforms.
Paladin Consulting Inc
Paladin Consulting is a leading Staffing and Recruiting provider based in Dallas. We have been staffing and recruiting talent for Fortune 500 companies for 30+ years. Talk with us today about staffing and recruiting opportunities. We always welcome great recruiters and partner with staffing service providers to make sure our clients get the talent they need.
TechnologyView all jobs at Paladin Consulting Inc