Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Work Location: Framingham, MA
Duration: Long-term contract with option to hire
Hours: ****Weekend coverage is required for this position. Total hours per week will be 40 with 4 to 6 of those hours worked on the weekend. There is some flexibility in scheduling for hours worked during the week and will be established with the selected candidate.
Education/Experience Required: HS diploma required; any college education is a plus
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Motivated candidate with high attention to detail needed to provide administrative support for Store Hiring and Offer generation.
- As time permits, may assist with unemployment claims processing and other HR Administrative functions.
- Role is primarily focused in back end transaction processing
- Supporting a team that processes an average of 1500 offers a week.
Skills & Qualifications:
- HS diploma required; any college education is a plus
- Must be comfortable working with multiple computer applications including Excel, Service Now, Taleo and Outlook. Prior Service Now and Taleo experience is not needed, worker will be trained but must have strong computer literacy.
- Must have strong customer service skills and ability to follow up with RVPs periodically for approvals
- Open to candidates remotely based outside of the Framingham area
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer.
Paladin Consulting Inc
Why Work Here?Paladin Consulting is a leading Staffing and Recruiting provider based in Dallas. We have been staffing and recruiting talent for Fortune 500 companies for 30+ years. Talk with us today about staffing and recruiting opportunities. We always welcome great recruiters and partner with staffing service providers to make sure our clients get the talent they need.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career!