Market Research Analyst DIRECT HIRE
Paladin Consulting Inc Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Market Research Project Manager
Work Location: North Dallas/South Addison, TX
Length of Position: Direct Hire
Education Requirements: A degree in marketing research or equivalent technical knowledge preferred.
- The Project Manager is responsible for securing and executing the logistical components of Internet research projects.
- The position maintains authority over all operational aspects of the research project, obtaining production requirements from clients and internal team members and identifying solutions which address actual project requirements.
- Success in this role is predicated on strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills. Individuals must be able to process specific instructions and take independent action to achieve the underlying objective. The Project Manager services projects across a broad range of industries, proactively identifying and implementing alternative courses of action as necessary to complete projects on time, within budget while maintaining strict quality and customer satisfaction standards.
- Initiate and participate in a kickoff call with the client to confirm the project specifications and timing
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors; schedules including programming, sampling, data collection, data processing and quality assurance.
- Check questionnaire, survey links and databases for accuracy prior to going to the field.
- Review margins, frequencies and data maps for precision.
- Continually monitor project progress, troubleshooting issues and identifying and implementing realistic and cost effect solutions.
- Maintain project files, including complete documentation and audit trail.
- Maintain strong relationship with the client during the entire project process, reporting regularly to the client on their deliverables in order to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Manage and have a working knowledge of multiple research methodologies.
- Run complex jobs for both major and high-growth potential clients.
- Assist sales personnel in sales process as required.
- 1 plus years of demonstrated quantitative marketing research and project management experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible and resourceful.
- Must adhere to the highest level of customer satisfaction standards in the industry.
- Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- A degree in marketing research or equivalent technical knowledge preferred.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!
Paladin Consulting IncWhy Work Here?
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career!
Paladin Consulting is a leading Staffing and Recruiting provider based in Dallas. We have been staffing and recruiting talent for Fortune 500 companies for 30+ years. Talk with us today about staffing and recruiting opportunities. We always welcome great recruiters and partner with staffing service providers to make sure our clients get the talent they need.