Legal Administrative Assistant
Paladin Consulting Inc Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Dallas, TX.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Legal Administrative Assistant
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: Long-term contract
This is an Administrative Assistant role providing assistant coverage for Managing Directors/Senior Managers within the Legal Division. This is a demanding role that requires a highly proactive, motivated and organized individual who is able to multitask, prioritize effectively and demonstrate excellent time management.
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to a senior group or executive.
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls.
- Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
- Supports internal and external managers or clients.
- Organizes and ships literature to clients.
- Responds and follows up on client requests.
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
- Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
- Prepares and distributes divisional correspondence, memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
- Manages monthly invoices and arranges for payment.
- On-boards new hires, processes new employees, transfers, termination, etc.
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events.
- Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment.
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin Consulting is an EEOC employer.
Paladin Consulting Inc
LegalView all jobs at Paladin Consulting Inc