Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Transaction Specialist to join our team working onsite at our client's office, a Fortune 500 company, located in Richmond, VA.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title:Transaction Specialist
Work Location:Richmond, VA
Duration: 1 year contract
Education/Experience Required:1 to 3 years related real estate experience or any similar combination of education and experience
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Provides analysis and support for lease administration and financial reporting.
- Manages, monitors, and reports monthly on the progress of lease terminations, rent commencements, rent increases, lease renewals, and lease options.
- Reviews and abstracts leases.
- Assists in defining the real estate requirements (e.g., reviews growth projections, evaluates overall business strategy, manages critical dates).
- Manages and supports Corporate Real Estate system involving tracking lease information, property values, capital expenditures, rental rates, and real estate assignments
- Assists with or manages local transaction implementation (process standardization).
- Facilitates closeout process including hand off to lease administration team.
- Provides transactional financial analysis support to the Transaction Management team, including cash flow analysis.
- Participates in various real estate transactions including lease negotiation and administration
- Administers quality assurance program, including customer satisfaction surveys, key performance indicators, and transaction scorecards.
- Other duties may be assignedNo formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause significant impact to client, co-workers, and supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent to a four-year college degree.
- 1 to 3 years related real estate experience or any similar combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin Consulting Inc
Why Work Here?Paladin Consulting is a leading Staffing and Recruiting provider based in Dallas. We have been staffing and recruiting talent for Fortune 500 companies for 30+ years. Talk with us today about staffing and recruiting opportunities. We always welcome great recruiters and partner with staffing service providers to make sure our clients get the talent they need.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career!