Job Title: Graphic Designer
Work Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Duration: Long-term contract
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with a team to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Act with uncompromising integrity.
- Provide outstanding service and build trusted relationships.
- Drive innovation in our products and services and continually improve our processes.
- Work in partnership and support each other.
- Be personally accountable and deliver on commitments.
- Treat each other with respect and dignity.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer.