Paladin Consulting is currently hiring an FCC Compliance Analyst to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Salt Lake City, UT.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: FCC Compliance Analyst
Work Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: Long-term contract
Education/Experience Required: Bachelor's Degree
Financial Crime Compliance ( "FCC”) is a centralized surveillance, due diligence and investigations function within the Global Compliance Department. We detect, prevent and manage financial crime risk throughout the client's organization. FCC focuses on executing firmwide information barrier surveillances and enforcement of firmwide trading policies, client onboarding and Know Your Customer Controls, transaction/asset movement monitoring, international economic sanctions compliance, anti-bribery and other controls/surveillances that cover all business units and employees worldwide.
The open position within FCC will have the eligible candidate join one of FCC's teams based in Salt Lake City.
- Review and analysis of firm wide data and information related to financial crime risks; assisting in executing controls around FCC's mission to detect, prevent and manage actual or potential financial crime risk at the firm.
- Ad-hoc projects addressing such risks
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills (Pivot tables, experience with large data sets, proficient in data manipulation and presentation.)
- Proficiency with Bloomberg, Reuters and other market data tools and aptitude for research
- Interest in capital markets, current events, and financial news
- Ability to identify and explain basic trading strategies
- Strong communicator, comfortable developing a recommendation and supporting it by presenting and explaining analysis
- Team player with great attitude and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task on several different assignments/projects
- Interest in working on a global team dealing with global businesses
- At least 2 years of experience in compliance, surveillance, research or other function that provided exposure to finance/the financial markets and/or rules and regulations applying to the financial markets
Paladin Consulting Inc
Why Work Here?Paladin Consulting is a leading Staffing and Recruiting provider based in Dallas. We have been staffing and recruiting talent for Fortune 500 companies for 30+ years. Talk with us today about staffing and recruiting opportunities. We always welcome great recruiters and partner with staffing service providers to make sure our clients get the talent they need.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career!
Salt Lake City, UT