Dynamics CRM Analyst
Paladin Consulting Inc Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Dynamics CRM Analyst to join our team working remotely.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Dynamics CRM Analyst
Work Location: Remote
Duration: 3 month contract with option to extend or hire
Education/Experience Required: Minimum of 1 year of experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (F&O, UO, Marketing, & PSA a plus). > 2 years experience in managing Microsoft Dynamics environments.
- Currently searching for a Dynamics CRM Analyst to manage company's Dynamics environment, serve as the interface between cross-functional teams to deliver on business requirements.
- Under general direction, formulate and define systems scope and objectives through user needs and an understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Primary focus area will be providing BD/CRM (MS Dynamics 365) services.
- Other areas of technology support may include document management, procurement, contract management, supply chain, quality, personnel security, engineering, and program management services
- Perform customer requirement analysis for existing or proposed systems to determine feasibility and objectives of requests.
- Design or modify system and prepares reports, schedules, data requirements, security access rules and system constraints.
- Write, debug and tests programs and procedures.
- Install systems and trains customer to use new or changed applications.
- Study existing information systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems where appropriate.
- Direct on-site customer interface for program guidance, testing, systems analysis, and other system related tasks as needed.
- Prepare detailed documented requirements for selected activities (i.e., data management, configuration management, program management, etc.)
- May provide administrative support to project management staff in customer meetings, presentations and briefings.
- Maintain and establishes a filing system for correspondence, project status report, and other technical documentation for tracking and inventory control.
- Comply with hardware and software systems standards and procedures.
- Direct, provide guidance, and monitor the performance of less experienced analyst/programmers.
- Provide support in the development of technical proposal and provide input on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field, and at least two to four years of job-related experience or equivalent. Good written and oral communication skills and familiarity with word processing, database, spreadsheet programs and integrated software applications are required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (F&O, UO, Marketing, & PSA a plus). > 2 years experience in managing Microsoft Dynamics environments.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (MSSQL preferred).
- Experience with Azure App Services, Functions, LogicApps, and DevOps preferred.
- Experience evaluating, recommending, configuring, administering, and supporting cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (Saas) applications.
- Industry experience working in the Federal Government Contracting/Defense Industrial Base and within intensive people and asset management environments
- Experience in a fast-paced company where resources are lean, & speed of execution is valued
- Position may require some travel
- Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Onbase, Intelex experience
Paladin Consulting Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Paladin Consulting Inc