Business Analyst (Onsite)
Paladin Consulting Inc Irving, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Work Location: Irving, TX
Education/Experience Required: Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University.
The Business Analyst creates solution roadmaps and participates in the deployment of marketing and technology solutions. They will be highly engaged with the client focusing on requirements definition and conceptual solution design. He/she must be able to see the big picture, work well in distributed teams, and be willing to dig into the details across multiple projects. He/she must also be extremely comfortable working with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Analyze and understand our clients business needs, systems, third party vendors, and potential data sources
- Assist in shaping statements of work and lead client requirements elicitation and how we deliver upon them from a solution/data perspective
- Detailed technical documentation of the solution, business rules, and components of the solution
- Proactively solicits current/future client needs
- Create clear/precise detailed requirements and solution data mapping requirements
- Build professional/trusting client relationships
- Work closely with internal development resources to ensure technical implementation requirements are interpreted and implemented correctly in a timely manner
- Facilitate data validation and user acceptance testing by hands-on data validation internally and coordinating client side test execution and acceptance.
- Understanding of file structures and data conversion tools
Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University. Graduate degree is a plus
- 5+ years related experience and/or training
- Proven experience managing and developing a technology solutions
- Broad understanding of marketing or CRM or technology industry
- Proficiency working collaboratively with teams across the database deployment life cycle; excellent interpersonal skills with people in general; the ability to build bridges (not burn them) with users, internal and external customers, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to serve as an internal consultant, presenting concepts to, and working with, groups of senior management.
- Strong data analysis skills allowing business analysts to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in the data, data elements, and their relationships.
- Excellent relationship building and management skills, strong orientation toward collaboration and communication, ability to earn trust and respect from a challenging customer base.
- Outstanding skills and abilities in verbal and written communications to audiences of varying technical levels, and at various levels within an organization, in groups and individual settings.
- Proven ability to work with vendors and internal organization to deliver on the committed solution
- Strong organizational, prioritization and leadership skills; proven ability to motivate, develop, and work with a geographically dispersed and highly skilled staff
- Passion, energy, innovation and creativity that will drive the success of the delivery of marketing and technology solutions from contract signature to production.
- Working knowledge of Campaign Management and Business Intelligence practices is a plus
- Understanding of tools including SQL Database, Data Modeling Concepts, & Marketing Suites is a plus
- Basic knowledge of data principles and concepts to support data quality, validation and ownership
- Knowledge of file management best practices including transmission, encryption, conversion, manipulation, and management of client files
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Data ETL experience is a plus
- Must possess excellent presentation skills. Should be mature, personable, bright and polished.
- Proven success working in a service-centric organization, with the customer at the center
- Balance of strategic, analytical, creative and operational orientation
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Overtime as necessary
- Minimal travel is required
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin Consulting is an EEOC employer.
Paladin Consulting Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Paladin Consulting Inc