Job Title: Legal Sr On-Site Services Specialist
Work Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: Long-term contract with option to hire
Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-7pm
Education/Experience Required: High school diploma or equivalent
The open positions that manager is trying to fill is for a high production environment that consists of copying, scanning, printing, hyperlinking, OCR, Bookmarking and file transfer to share drives. Candidate must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and walk/stand long periods of time.
- Provides consistent and high quality standard of food and beverage set up/service to clients, ensuring smooth delivery of conference and function services.
- Sets up and breaks down conference rooms according to event orders as well as maintains cleanliness standards for kitchens, equipment and meeting rooms.
- Assembles and arranges conference equipment in function and conference rooms per event requirements.
- Disassembles conference rooms at appropriate break down times.
- Office maintenance, including, but not limited to: trash removal, cleaning, ordering and restocking kitchens, pantries, supplies, etc.
- This position may also include general clerical, reception, copying, mail services, shipping and receiving products and supplies, sorting, distributing and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
- This position reports directly to the Site Manager or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration. Looking for candidates with customer service skills and willingness to work hard throughout day.
- Previous restaurant servers and hotel workers who are willing to learn would be a good fit.
- Position requires you to be on your feet and includes a lot of walking throughout building (7-10 miles a day walking between conference rooms/floors).
- Temp to perm opportunity.
- Once hired perm, the client offers reduced price ORCA pass.
- Light rail runs next to building.
- Parking is not included.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Candidate must have digital printing copy/scanning experience.
- Ensure excellent and professional client service at all times Coordinate meeting rooms and events Conference room, function and event set-ups/ break downs (tables, chairs, podiums, and divider wall adjustments, including setting up catered food, ice, refreshments, cups, plates, plastic ware, napkins, etc.)
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures
- Provide general assistance in cleaning kitchen and function areas, as directed Manage conference/hospitality calendar, greet clients and guests
- Conference room sweeps (adjust chairs, wipe down tables, stock supplies, adjust blinds)
- Flip chart, white boards and cork board set-up and assembly
- Food preparation set-up & break down for client meetings, parties & company events
- Maintaining kitchens and cleaning kitchen equipment including coffee machines, refrigerators, microwaves, ice machines, etc.
- Loading dishwasher with items used by the client personnel
- Ordering and keeping track of inventory for supplies, food, beverages, etc. for kitchens, conference rooms and pantries
- Maintain occasional cleaning duties as needed in the office or building locations (i.e. trash removal, dusting, cleaning and restocking restrooms break rooms, sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming, window washing)
- May perform general clerical, copy center, mail and delivery duties such as distributing office supplies, packages, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required
- Performs other job duties as assigned
- Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas within a Legal office /environment: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
- Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.
- May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, and reception, etc.
- May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
- Note: Due to the higher level of presentation, telephone skills needed to perform receptionist duties and high interaction with Executive level customers, employees performing this function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist.
- This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential documents that may be time sensitive
- Provide upmost in quality work due to the sensitive nature of documents and projects that are required in a legal environment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
- May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
- Performs duties of scanning, file conversion and file naming.
- Performs FTP (File Transfer Protocol) between computers and files for printing and CS/DVD.
- Manage TOC (Table of Contents) first page of electronic file.
- Perform duties that involve OCR (Optical Character Recognition) files to assist with key word search.
- Perform file formatting for printing/Excel files.
- Responsible for interacting and providing professional level support to executive level end users at various levels, including: legal secretaries, project managers, paralegals, associates and partners.
- Perform quality accurate jobs/projects that may require tight deadlines and potentially under high pressure.
- Assist with coordinating projects that will be completed off site (BIS or Smart Source)
- Performs other duties as assigned.