Account Lead/Customer Support Manager
Paladin Consulting Inc McLean, VA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission.
- As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased subscription, services based products.
- Partner with customers to help them achieve a declared state of success with their client services.
- You will do so by leveraging success plans, product expertise, and a deep understanding of the customer's business to provide confident, expert-driven leadership to your assigned customers.
- The Sr. Customer Success Manager engages with customers at the executive level. They add value to the client partnership by participating in recurring C-level business strategy discussions including focus on technology budgeting and IT strategy.
- Act as a trusted advisor that continuously builds confidence through clear communication and by delivering on commitments.
- Monitor and manage key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/crosssell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement Prepare Success Plans for each customer based on inputs including current entitlement and usage data, relevant product and customer updates or highlights, and clear recommendations and next steps for the next stage of the success journey.
- Analyze current product usage and other success indicators to identify specific improvement opportunities for each customer based on a prescribed success plan. Lead structured Success Meetings to show customers where they currently stand and provide confident, clear success goals and next steps for them to grow their usage and value towards best practice.
- Utilize strong project management skills to implement Success Plans and ensure that both the customer and internal teams are working towards mutually agreed objectives. Invest in self-directed and other forms of learning to build expertise in the assigned products and customers. Identify and escalate risks to the customer and support team to achieve client success Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns
- Assist the sales team in demand generation in current customers that would find value in our product offerings.
- Monitor customer health and engage extended Ricoh teams to execute "get well” plans.
- Establish relationships with customer executive sponsors, speaking on a frequent cadence to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities
- Planning and execution of regular and appropriate strategically focused Executive Business Reviews.
- Ensure a solid understanding of the customer's technical environment, business objectives and technology investment strategy
- Provide expert coaching to customers on individual elements of the success plan and respond to inbound, 'how-to' inquiries related to engagement and partnership with th client.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in customer-facing roles including customer success, support, project management, pre sales, professional services, training, or consulting, preferably in a technical domain with a proven ability to deliver and grow customer value with technology solutions – 4+ years strongly preferred.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in managing 15+ customers simultaneously and building customer relationships with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Technically astute.
- Able to understand majority of large enterprise IT and Security concepts Intuitive listener with ability to translate and communicate customers priorities, business objectives, process, and operational challenges into proposed solutions.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio Self-motivated and self-disciplined to work successfully in an office or virtual environment.
- Willingness to travel to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts. World-class customer facing and interpersonal skills; professional, insightful, value-driven.
- Work assignments are diverse. Interpret, comprehend, and apply complex material, data and instruction – prepare, provide and convey diversified information.
Paladin Consulting Inc
Paladin Consulting is a leading Staffing and Recruiting provider based in Dallas. We have been staffing and recruiting talent for Fortune 500 companies for 30+ years. Talk with us today about staffing and recruiting opportunities. We always welcome great recruiters and partner with staffing service providers to make sure our clients get the talent they need.
2010 Corporate Ridge RdMcLean, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Paladin Consulting Inc