We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Field Support Representative
Work Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 2 month contract with option to extend or hire
Education/Experience Required: Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Enterprise Support Manager (ESM) or Area Operations Manager (AOM) this key position supports daily operations, implementations, expansions, promotions and administration of Enterprise/Area Accounts within an assigned territory.
- The FSR is responsible for a broad knowledge of operational services and complete knowledge of account service delivery requirements.
- Delivers operational excellence as a fill-in for onsite personnel absences, training and vacations throughout assigned territory locations.
- Assists with the development of Site Procedure Guides and ensures compliance with all aspects of Service Excellence.
- An integral member of the service team by supporting the daily operations of one or more MS locations for all contracted service.
- Assists with new MS site implementation.
- Utilizes TRAC for tracking onsite services
- Understand site requirements and performing associated duties
- Knowledgeable of all area services within assigned accounts
- Performs daily visual inspection of site servicesand customer compliancy to safety.
- Routinely spend time overseeing the service delivery quality and answering the questions of on-site staff
- Optimizes services and personnel resources in a wider area beyond the site level in order to meet deadlines.
- Fills in for absences or vacations of the onsite resources, may include site supervisor.
- Coordinates all aspects of services, which entails traveling to and from various accounts.
- Answer questions for the other staff during completion of in-house and off-site services.
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment.
- Is responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user feedback.
- Is responsible for raising customer issue to ESM/AOM, Supports the resolution to completion.
- Validate Site Procedures guide documentation, escalating gaps to SM/ESM/AOM
- Routinely identifies and documents process improvement suggestions and communicates them to management.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees. Focus daily time to overseeing employee work and answering questions.
- Ensures field compliance with Service Excellence performance requirements.
- Proactively manage service requests for hardware and software solutions in the service center.
- Arrange for service calls and follow through on escalations.
- Effectively escalate technical issues as defined in site procedures guide.
- May order operational supplies for support of contracted services per procedures guide.
- Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed.
- Proficient in implementation, documentation of site procedures, and sufficient quantity to support operations now and in the future.
- Other duties as assigned.
- FSR coverage will be across Greater LA area and Woodland Hills area. Manager will be scheduling Skype interviews.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience.
- Post High School education encouraged and preferred
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per policy.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.
- Possesses ability to work in a team environment by maintaining positive, productive relationships with co-workers, management, sales and production departments.
- Possesses ability to adapt to changing situations, flexibility, high motivation and sense of urgency.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Possesses judgment in making sound justifiable decisions and taking action in solving problems.
- Possesses ability to perform repetitive work by continuously executing different tasks according to set procedures, sequence or pace while maintaining quality and output standards.
- Possesses commitment to task by having started and persisted with specific courses of action.
- Possesses excellent oral communication skills by being able to clearly present information through the spoken word in positive and negative circumstances.
- Possesses working knowledge of account services to facilitate job scheduling.
- Possesses ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions from customers and effectively translate to site resources
- Possesses ability to resolve customer related issues.
- Possesses ability to troubleshoot and coordinate problem resolution.
- Possesses proficiency in the use of MS, Mac and Lynx computers.