- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clerk performs clerical duties such as organizing files and retrieving employees' paperwork, both physically and electronically. They are responsible for maintaining the Company records in a complete and orderly manner, according to the organization's filing systems.
- Maintain a complete file system of all applications received and employees.
- Answer phones.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Monitor inventory of files, paper clips etc. and report shortages
- Knowledge of basic office equipment; computer literacy preferred.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Data entry and typing.
- Should read, write, speak and understand English
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Pala Casino Spa Resort
Get fresh File Records Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.