Paisley Park seeks an experienced Food & Beverage Coordinator, reporting directly to the Executive Director. This is a full-time opportunity to work with a talented group at Prince’s iconic creative sanctuary and live event space in Chanhassen, Minnesota.
As a Food & Beverage Coordinator, you will oversee the day-to-day food and beverage operations of The NPG Music Club, our full-service restaurant. You will also coordinate food and beverage services at Paisley Park for tours and special events.
- Coordinate and implement all food and beverage services
- Provide world-class customer service
- Implement and maintain a pescatarian menu
- Take customer orders, prepare and deliver food and beverage orders
- Operate a cash register, credit card machine and POS system
- Place all food, beverage and supply orders
- Track and maintain inventory
- Supervise, train and schedule waitstaff
- Maintain kitchen equipment
- Ensure kitchen and service area are always clean and presentable
- Outgoing and positive approach
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Strong planning skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service and restaurant experience
Must be able to bend and sit; ability to use hands, wrists and/or fingers repetitively, typing, writing, grasping, pulling, pushing and reaching with hands and arms; must be able to see, talk and hear; ability to occasionally stoop in opening drawers; must have the ability to lift up to 15 pounds.
$17/ Hour + (depending upon experience)
Benefits include 15 days of Personal Time Off, 3 paid Holidays, access to medical insurance benefits and more.
Submit a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.