Painting Company Calgary, AB
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide support to the following functions: Marketing, Sales, Production, Financial, Administrative, Human Resource and Business Development.
- Create sales packages, send and schedule estimates for Sales Associates
- Send estimate follow up letters to customers with Sales Associate’s direction.
- Ensure all marketing tactics are executed as per the Company’s Annual Marketing Plan.
- Ensure all customer mailing lists are up to date.
- Perform commercial telemarketing.
- Maintain inventory and update all point of sale material.
- Order paint and materials with Production's direction.
- Enter Annual Financial Plan (AFP) into QuickBooks.
- Maintain Job Costing for all projects.
- Pay all bills + Maintain all files.
- Manage paperwork for new hires and terminated employees.
- Conduct constant follow ups with customers.
- Participate in regional or national on-going training conferences/meetings.
- High school diploma or GED
- College degree a plus
- Experienced with social media and digital marketing
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- 3-5 years of Office Assistant experience (preferred)
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to CertaPro Painters Canada.
BusinessView all jobs at Painting Company