Are you and independent and autonomous leader? Do you like to solve problems? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same?
Have you been described as an impact player or a “difference maker”? Is coaching and mentoring others part of your leadership style?
If this sounds like you, we have a career opportunity for you, and would like to talk with you!
We are Painters USA, Inc. Painters USA is a fast growing, privately held, award winning commercial and industrial painting company that also provides exceptional service in industrial flooring, and commercial and industrial cleaning services for chemical plants, food and agricultural facilities and manufacturing facilities throughout the United States.
We currently have over 200 employees with division offices in: Glendale Heights IL, Dallas TX, Danville IL and Houston TX.
At Painters USA we value: Performance, Accountability, Integrity, Never sacrifice safety, Teamwork, Empowerment, and Respecting God & each other.
The National Director of Safety position is based in Glendale Heights, IL. Learn more about us at http://paintersusainc.com
The National Director of Safety role is a leadership position in which you will have the opportunity to:
· Creating a culture focused on safety.
· Be directly responsible for managing the safety and risk associated with all field projects and company operations for the Painters USA family of companies.
· Proactively plan, direct and implement the Company’s safety program to ensure a safe, healthy and accident free work environment.
· Support the Regional Safety Directors in ensuring each field project is conducting operations in a safe manner for the protection of our employees, clients, subcontractors and the general public.
· Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, county and local safety related regulations.
· Set the tone for corporate safety and risk management.
This is a unique opportunity to develop and lead an industry best Safety Culture in an established company that wants to be the best in the market, best for their employees, and values leadership.
The National Director of Safety position will be ideal for you if you possess leadership characteristics, and you have:
· Minimum 10 years of direct safety experience in the commercial and industrial construction industry.
· Bachelor’s degree in industrial hygiene, safety management, environmental science, occupational health or another related field.
· Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
· Excellent Technical knowledge of OSHA, DOSH, ANSI, NFPA, EPA and Worker’s Compensation Regulations
· Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and direction to all levels of the organization
· Ability to develop direct reports and coach manager
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong understanding of current safety compliance regulations