Automotive Paint Store Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BE A PART OF A GREAT TEAM WITH GROWING OPPORTUNITIES!
Painters Supply & Equipment Company is a growing, industrial and automotive distribution company, seeking a full-time Automotive Paint Store Associate to join our Toledo Team!
PSE is a leading distributor of automotive and specialty paints, coatings, associated products and equipment in the automotive refinish and specialty coatings market. We are proud to supply our customers with world-leading products from manufacturers such as PPG, 3M and Norton. Since opening our first store in 1952, Painters Supply has expanded to more than 50 stores in 12 states, servicing over 10,000+ customers.
We are seeking dedicated and talented people to help provide industry-leading service to our customers and to support our company’s fast growth!
This position will be responsible for performing customer service activities within a store environment, selling product to walk-in customers and proactively calling preferred end-user customers. This role involves heavy focus on automotive and specialty coatings as well as associated products and equipment.
- Performs customer service activities including receiving and entering of telephone orders, answering questions, and tracking order status and product shipments.
- Counter sales and serving in-store customers.
- Paint mixing and preparation for customer orders.
- Reconciles inventory and stocks merchandise.
- Provides sales support to outside sales team.
- Evaluates and recommends appropriate product, equipment, and/or programs.
- Maintains customer records and files.
- Keeps store clean and performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ year(s) of Customer Service, Inside Sales, or Counter Sales preferred
- Team player with great customer service skills
- Clean driving record and valid license
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Why Work for Painters Supply & Equipment?
- A great work environment with career advancement opportunities!
- Competitive compensation program
- Generous benefits package available
- 401(k) program with company match
- Paid vacation & holidays
Candidates must submit to a drug screen and meet acceptable Motor Vehicle Report requirements upon the hiring process.
We are and Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Painters Supply & Equipment Co.Why Work Here?
Be part of one of the fastest-growing Coatings & Supplies Distributors in the country!
Founded in 1952, Painters Supply & Equipment Co. has grown to become one of the nation’s leading Paint, Body & Equipment (PBE) Distributors servicing the collision, commercial, industrial, architectural and aerospace industries. Painters Supply & Equipment Co. is proud to be a PPG Platinum Distributor and is the largest single-line PPG Distributor in North America. Since opening our first store in Lincoln Park, Michigan, Painters Supply & Equipment Co. has grown to a team of over 380 members with 3 master warehouses and over 51 locations throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. Now headquartered in Taylor, Michigan PSE services over 10,000 automotive, commercial, industrial, architectural and aerospace customers throughout North America.
4050 Monroe StreetToledo, OH