We are transitioning from a small eCommerce company to the next step and are seeking to build a team of talented people with positive attitudes to grow with us. We are currently searching for a Production and Warehouse Manager at Art ‘N Glow!
We are an eCommerce art supply company based in Richardson, TX. You’ll be working with a small team of professionals who are dedicated to building the positive artistic culture that surrounds our brand. The team at Art ‘N Glow is 100% dedicated to creating the best products and the most positive customer experience possible every day, and we want to find someone who embodies the same dedication to excellence! We believe in a work culture of open communication, transparency, encouragement, and positivity for every member of our team. You’ll be working with a combination of both on-site and remote team members.
As the Production and Warehouse Manager, you will join our team to help lead and develop our vital production team, with a focus on motivating, mentoring, and coaching your team. You will be responsible for team motivation to ensure safety and quality are maintained. We will look to you to provide associates with the tools needed for success and for you to provide efficiency through data-driven decisions and problem-solving.
Our ideal candidate will possess prior experience in leading warehouse and production teams, along with experience running a warehouse for online retail and handling purchasing. This position requires strong communication and analytical skills. Commitment to driving forward our team-centric environment is a must as we are a small, team-oriented company
- Developing performance objectives and goals to ensure accuracy and quality of warehouse operations to meet customer expectations
- Proactively identifying opportunities to enhance processes across our production and warehouse operations
- Building and executing plans by determining productivity requirements and reviewing forecasts
- Responsible for working with vendors to ensure accurate and on-time deliveries
- Maintain accuracy of internal data for our WMS and OMS
- Establish and maintain the connectivity of third party API warehouse and sales channel integrations
- Ensuring policies and updates are communicated to associates, and maintaining compliance and taking corrective action as needed
- Responsible for the career development of staff and general team supervision
- Additional responsibilities as the position develops
- Bachelor’s degree in operations supply chain, business management, or a related field
- 2 - 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
- Familiarity with third party API warehouse integration management
- Familiarity with distribution logistics strongly preferred
- Strong leadership and work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Experience managing teams
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and know how to motivate yourself to meet deadlines
- Enjoy analytical work and using data to drive solutions
Salary dependent on experience
Full time, Monday to Friday
On-site (Please note: This position will start as partially remote due to COVID-19 and will transition to on-site in Plano, TX following CDC guidelines)
Please submit your cover letter and resume with the subject line “Warehouse Manager - [Your Name]” to careers@artnglow. com.
Paint N Glow LLC
Why Work Here?
We are seeking to build a team of talented people with positive attitudes to grow with us!