Physician Assistant: Pain Management & Physical Medicine
PainArthritisRelief Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Physician Assistant, with training in Pain Management and Physical Medicine, to become a part of our team! You will be working under the guidance of a seasoned Medical Doctor in the field of Pain Management and Physical Medicine.
We are an integrated practice combining medical services, joint injections, trigger point injections, holistic pain treatment, physical therapy, chiropractic and acupuncture all under one roof. You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. Experience in pain management and physical medicine required. Training will be provided.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic neuromusculoskeletal conditions
- Prescribe all necessary treatments and/or durable medical equipment
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Perform knee injections (will train)
- Perform spine injections-facet, epidural, SI joint (will train)
- Perform trigger point injections (will train)
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with supervising physician, collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in pain management and physical medicine/procedures required
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
We welcome team players who want to add to a growing company and also want to grow as individuals. We aim to help our clients and team be their best selves, in all areas of life-business and personal.
Pain Arthritis Relief Center is a unique healthcare organization that integrates chiropractic, physical therapy and medical services. We are client-focused and experts in pain relief without drugs or surgery. We welcome team players who want to add to a growing company and also want to grow as individuals. We aim to help our clients and team be their best selves, in all areas of life-business and personal.