We want you to join our team of seasoned professionals to help our patients feel better and get well through integrative strategies. We holistically combine the arts of physical therapy, chiropractic, and interventional pain management. PT licensure is required. We will train you and help you develop lifetime skills as a clinician.
As a licensed and trained Physical Therapist you will help patients recover from injuries and illnesses, regain movement, and manage pain. You will be involved in the direct care of patients as well as tasks that are indirectly related to patient care, such as cleaning and setting up the treatment area, moving patients, and performing clerical duties.
Physical Therapists typically do the following:
- Observe patients before, during, and after therapy, noting their status and report accordingly
- Help patients do specific exercises as part of the plan of care
- Use a variety of techniques, such as massage and stretching, to treat patients
- Use devices and equipment, such as walkers, to help patients
- Educate a patient and family members about what to do after treatment
We welcome team players who want to add to a growing company and also want to grow as individuals. We aim to help our clients and team be their best selves, in all areas of life-business and personal.
PainArthritisReliefPain Arthritis Relief Center is a unique healthcare organization that integrates chiropractic, physical therapy and medical services. We are client-focused and experts in pain relief without drugs or surgery. We welcome team players who want to add to a growing company and also want to grow as individuals. We aim to help our clients and team be their best selves, in all areas of life-business and personal.