Doctor of Chiropractic
PainArthritisRelief Havertown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Doctor Of Chiropractic...an amazing career opportunity to join a team of passionate medical professionals. We want you to join our team to help our patients feel better and get well through integrative strategies and treatments. We take a multidisciplinary approach by combining the arts of physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, and interventional pain management in one location. We are looking for a like-minded and outcome-oriented professional who believes in providing high-quality care to our patients.
High-quality care can only be provided by spending time with your patients and our schedule is designed to provide you the time you need to build strong relationships, educate your patients, and drive quality outcomes.
In addition to a FUN work environment, we provide training for our clinical staff to allow for both personal and professional development.
While we are currently looking for a part-time Chiropractor, this role will grow into a full-time position in the near future.
As a licensed and trained Chiropractor, you will help patients recover from injuries and illnesses, regain movement, and manage pain. You will be involved in the direct care of patients as well as tasks that are indirectly related to patient care, such as cleaning and setting up the treatment area, moving patients, and performing clerical duties with the assistance of our trained Clinical Assistants.
Chiropractors typically do the following:
- Perform chiropractic duties: examination, adjusting, exercise instruction, x-rays
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals within the practice
- Use devices and equipment to assess, treat, and improve the functional movement of your patients
- Educate a patient and family members about what to do after treatment
- Active PA Chiropractic License
- Experience working in an outpatient clinic setting
- New grads welcome...we will train you
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
- Willingness to work with a team of other healthcare professionals
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
We welcome team players who want to add to a growing company and also want to grow as individuals. We aim to help our clients and team be their best selves, in all areas of life-business and personal.
Pain Arthritis Relief Center is a unique healthcare organization that integrates chiropractic, physical therapy and medical services. We are client-focused and experts in pain relief without drugs or surgery. We welcome team players who want to add to a growing company and also want to grow as individuals. We aim to help our clients and team be their best selves, in all areas of life-business and personal.
50 West Gude Drive Suite 46B RockvilleHavertown, PA