Fast paced pain management office looking for a SUPERSTAR MA to add to our team!
This position includes travel between 2 possible offices including: La Mesa and Chula Vista. Primarily utilizing La Mesa as the central office. Although this is a floating position in terms of location, the provider will remain the same.
Medical Assistant Job Duties:
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, urine drug screen and any additional tasks necessary prior to seeing the doctor.
- Assisting provider with office procedures such as spine and joint injections.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keeping patient information confidential.
- Process physician's orders and questions about surgery.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock and notifying manager of what is needed.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Serves and protects the Pain management practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Medical Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Supply Management, Verbal Communication, Infection Control, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Bedside Manner, Medical Teamwork