Omaha Pain Physicians is growing and is now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a Radiology Technologist/X -Ray in our new La Vista office. This is a fast-paced medical office and the ability to be a team player and fill various clinic roles, as needed, will be of importance as well. We care for each other and our patients like family.
Scheduled hours are M-F with an average 8 hour work day, 37-40 hours per work week. No weekends, no call shifts, and our office is closed on all major holidays.
• Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education inRadiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in radiology required.
• Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required.
• Currently licensed in the state of Nebraska required.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon completion of unit orientation required.
• Experience in diagnostic radiology procedures preferred.
• Ability to manage and interact with patients and families of all age groups preferred.
• Ability to work at a fast pace preferred.
• Experience with multi-dimensional medical imaging systems, patient transportation devices, and radiology information system and Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) preferred
-100% paid Health Insurance, with possible bonuses after your 3 month probationary period ends.
-3 weeks PTO
-401k Match for retirement