Pain & Spine Physicians Surgery Center is looking for a Full-Time Registered Nurse to work in our ASC. NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAY and NO CALL schedules.
Nurses work within both pre-op and a post-anesthesia care, where patients are cared for and monitored as they recover from the effects of anesthesia and conscious sedation:
- Admits and discharge of patients.
- Completes ongoing patient assessment and documents according to policy.
- Reports symptoms and significant changes in patient’s condition to appropriate personnel immediately.
- Assesses, collaborates and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs and readiness for discharge with other members of the care team.
- Demonstrates proficient IV setting skills.
Work Experience: Experience in pain management preferred. ASC experience preferred. Conscious sedation experience preferred.
Licensing/Certification: Must be currently licensed to practice professional nursing in the State of Georgia and must be familiar with the basic nursing performance standards as outlined in the Georgia Nurse Practice Act. Certification in BLS with ACLS certification mandatory.
Pain And Spine Physicians Surgery C