Interventional Pain Management ASC located in Alpharetta is looking for a reliable Certified/Registered Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep our healthcare practice running efficiently.
The ideal candidate will possess great organizational skills and energy, a can-do attitude, a desire to learn the practice, and a collaborative team spirit. The candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal skills, a superior commitment to patient care, and the ability to work closely with patients and physicians.
Clinical Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare patients for procedure/examination
- Bring patient to the exam room, take patient’s vital signs and thoroughly document in patient’s chart
- Assist patient in standing or dressing after procedure if needed
- Will be required to push patients in wheelchairs or on a gurney
- Wheel/Walk patients out to car
- IV experience a plus
- Assist with turnover of pre/post op rooms
- Preventative maintenance and logs on equipment and exam room supplies as directed by the supervisor
- Assist staff with duties as needed
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
If you are not a Certified/Registered Medical Assistant, please do not apply.
Pain And Spine Physicians Surgery C