Staff Accountant Bookkeeper
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for multiple small business clients. Hours are flexible, but the majority of the work will need to be performed in our office, not remotely. Minimum of 20 hours per week, and may be higher depending on work load.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Perform year-end clean-up of client entered data to facilitate preparation of annual income tax returns.
- Previous bookkeeping experience required
- Fundamental knowledge of QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks online
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Paice Tax and Accounting, Inc.
120 S State StreetClearfield, UT
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Bookkeeping Accounting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.