The Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza in Pahrump, NV is a family owned Chevy, Buick, GMC Franchise Dealer looking for Quality Automotive Technicians / Mechanics for our Service Shop. We have an air conditioned shop & great atmosphere.
The Automotive Technician / Mechanic must be a self driven, hard working individual. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in the ability to work efficiently and effectively, to ensure the performance of the service department as a whole. The individual will report directly to the service manager.
We are offering a SIGN-ON BONUS!
Our family-owned dealership offers an aggressive pay plan and benefits, including medical, dental and 401K.
Apply by email, phone or in person at Pahrump Valley Auto Plaza, 2060 E. Charleston Park Ave., Pahrump, NV 89048....Attn. Steve Rockwell - Service Manager (702-465-0606) or Greg Mier - GM (702-688-9255).
Automotive Technician / Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Mechanic will cater to the specific needs of each repair order efficiently and accurately. This must be done within both dealership and factory requirements.
- The ideal technician candidate must be able to diagnose malfunctions, as well as perform the necessary repairs for them.
- Mechanic will perform vehicle repairs within their current capability/skill level.
- In depth examination of any vehicle under current supervision, to determine if any safety or service work is needed or recommended.
- Clearly documents and records work that is performed on the repair order under his/her supervision.
- Effectively communicate with the designated service manager or advisor when the above adjustments and additional work is needed.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician / service manager.
- Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by service manager.
Automotive Technician / Mechanic Qualifications or Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience as an Automotive Technician / Mechanic.
- ASE Certified preferred.
- A valid driver's license.
- High school diploma / Industry certification equivalent required.
- Technician must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of common mechanic shop tools.
- Ability to bend, move, lift and physically perform duties in the scope of this position.
- Corvette, Diesel, Heavy Line ++++++.
- Aggressive Compensation Package based on experience.
Automotive Technician / Mechanic Benefits:
- Paid Vacation.
- We offer Healthcare benefits for our employees.
- Short & Long Term Disability plan options.
- Dental Insurance.
- 401k retirement plan packages.
- Employee discounts and packages.