Page’s Mobile RV Repair, LLC
Job Title: RV Service Technician
Location: Nampa, Idaho
Position Type: Part-time, Per dium,
Compensation: $16-$25, Depending on Experience; Flat Rate-Billable Project work
Position Type: Contractor (NOT Employee) RV Service Technician, On-site
We are a locally family owned Mobile RV Repair business looking to expand our operation to include a service repair shop. We are looking for a reliable, experienced technician to bring on board to assist with service and repairs to units on site. We would like to contract someone who can be available for service and repairs on a per dium basis and pay is based off the flat rate value for each job. This is a contracted position at this time however, we would like to grow and expand to offer an employee paid position in the future. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for some extra hours on the weekends, days off and some evening work.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prefer a RVDA Certification but we will also consider applicable work experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 1+ years of experience working in RV service work field
- Must provide personal set of commonly used tools for RV service and repair. (However, specialty tools and diagnostic equipment will be available)
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling and bending
- Potential exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical, roofing, and other components found on and around RV’s.
- Possible exposure to environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness.
- The ability to lift anywhere from 25 to 50 lbs with or without an assistive device
- Flexibility with work schedules; including evenings and weekends
- Neat, clean and professional appearance
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning
- May involve Driving; Valid driver’s license, a good driving record and ability to pass a background check
Essential Job Functions
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or RV service advisor, owner/operator, or customer.
- Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to shop foreman, RV service advisor, owner/operator or customers
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry, repairs of any kind, appliance maintenance, A/C & Heating Units, refrigerators and any other component found on and around a RV.
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements.
- Keep Owners/Managers appraised of work progress.
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected for quality.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $25.00 /hour
Page's Mobile RV Service
Why Work Here?
Independent business that has more customer requests than we are able to service!