Do You Obsess Over Web Design?
If you like clean, intuitive navigation and have a keen sense of user experience design, then we want to meet you!
We are a marketing and design company with a wide variety of clients spanning an array of industries. We're looking for someone who'll bring the same level of enthusiasm and forward-thinking to the design of a website no matter who it is for - a widget manufacturer, a high-profile real estate agency, or a local non-profit. Every day is different!
We have an awesome team, and we'd love for a self-motivated individual who enjoys challenges and can perform well under deadlines to join it. We are looking for someone who loves to learn - who stays up to date with web development and design trends, is capable of finding creative solutions to client needs, and strives to develop efficient code.
We are a hardworking company but have a laid back and enjoyable work environment with great benefits and generous PTO, great camaraderie, and everyone at the office looks forward to our Friday lunches.
- Graphic design experience and at least some experience with logo creation/branding
- Proficient at creating responsive, optimized, tableless, cleanly coded and speedy layouts
- CMS Integration, especially WordPress
- Very familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience with PHP - enough to know what you are looking at
- SEO techniques and understanding
- Skill with gif animations
- Social networking and its benefits
- Mobile application development
- IT support including email setup and troubleshooting
- E-commerce development
- Version control (Git, SVN)
- WordPress plugin development
- Bachelors Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Dental insurance paid 100% by company for employee
- Short-term Disability
- Generous PTO after only 90 days
- 401K retirement plan
- Snacks, variety of coffee & tea, monthly company lunches
Please include a link to your online portfolio, or, in your cover letter, please include links to recent projects and describe your role in each.