We are seeking a Cashier Food Prep to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Previous experience at a QSR, Restaurant, Hostess, host, Busser, dishwasher, dish washing, customer service representative / Associate, cashier, cash register, general laborer, all jobs, warehouse, retail, team member, this may be for you!
Padeli's Street GreekWe are a company that excels on customer service. We want to please the customer any way possible. With our system we are creating on average $2 to $3 in tips per hour per employee. The better the customer service the more tips we earn. We are a team that works together