Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Paddock Chevrolet we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Paddock Chevrolet is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same fantastic service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. Benefits* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 401K Plan
* Life Insurance
* PTO + sick days
* Paid training
* Growth opportunities
Responsibilities* Schedule service appointments and speak with customers every single day by following up over the phone after each appointment.
* Actively listen to customers, answering their questions, and directing them appropriately as they request.
* Respond quickly to customer phone calls, internet leads through online scheduling, and live chat inquiries.
* Advise maintenance recommendations.
* Confirm scheduled and missed appointments.
Qualifications* Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Excel and Word (and preferably dual-screen experience)
* Strong customer service background
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Punctual, reliable and eager to improve
* Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get fresh Technical Services Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!