Are you a hands on mechanical or electrical maintenance tech? Do you like getting hands-on and fixing equipment making it run better? This is a great opportunity to be cross trained to handle both electrical and mechanical equipment issues.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical and mechanical support for the blown film extrusion machinery and auxiliary equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Perform routine process changes.
- Follow all SOP/ SWIS accordingly
- Participate in Tier 1 meetings to ensure a successful transition shift to shift
- Participate in 5 Why's program as directed
- Communicate equipment status changes to manager/ Team Lead
- Complete documentation required per assignment
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas by sweeping, dusting and removing trash from the area.
- Adjust to frequent interruptions and changing schedules based on production needs
- Respond to related issues without specific instruction
- Maintain training requirements for position
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Experience working with teams successfully
- General maintenance knowledge required Experience in Hydraulic, Electrical and/or Mechanical equipment preferred
- Experience with blown film extrusion equipment preferred
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visitwww.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.