Supply Chain Supervisor
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
The ideal candidate has a background in food/beverage/pharma with Gmp experience, and an understanding of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Develops and implements supply chain plans that may affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products in order to enhance product flow.
- May have a particular area of specialty (replenishment, inventory control, logistics, etc.)
- Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- BA/BS degree preferred in logistics or related field.
- 4+ years previous business experience, preferably in procurement/logistics or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High analytical ability desired.