PackGen is seeking to expand our sales team to increase our dominance in the environmental, oil & gas, and chemical markets, and introduce new products into our non-hazardous categories including pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and various other industries.
We are looking for individuals with direct sales or related experience, preferably with industry knowledge in industrial packaging products. This position will entail lead generation/out-bound sales calling while learning everything there is to learn about our products and the industries we serve. You will need to use your excellent communication skills to mine and qualify quality prospects for the sales team through email, phone calls, and other means such as social media and potentially trade shows. Advancement is our goal, whether into outside sales, account management or any other of variety of roles in our fast growing business.
Successful candidates will:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling (phone/email/LinkedIn)
- Embrace the sales funnel concept
- Be goal driven, meeting or surpassing daily, weekly and monthly expectations
- Demonstrate strong personal time management and high level of sales related activity
- Collaborate with team members to achieve best results
- Proficiency in English
- Previous Business to Business sales
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Fast learner with a passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to retain product knowledge
- Understanding of vertical markets served
- Occasional travel may be required
Initially this role will be remotely located with time spent at our Auburn, ME manufacturing facility.