- Posted: March 17, 2022
Packer City/ UP International is looking for a Technician to join our team. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We are looking for technicians to join our team.
Who We Are
At Packer City/UP International, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Through teamwork, trust, and communication we empower our employees to take ownership in exceeding our customer expectations.
Every employee at Packer City/UP International is absolutely critical to its success and we are always looking for dedicated, qualified personnel to help us on our mission to be the best truck dealership in Northeastern Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
- 401(K) Savings plan
- Paid Holidays (8)
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Uniforms provided with individual lockers
- Safety Apparel Program
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive Trucks, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes,, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor/Service Manger so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred but not required
- 2 year degree or certificate preferred
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Have a valid drivers license with a clean record.
- Have a CDL is preferred
Packer City & UP International Trucks
1802 N 21st STEscanaba, MI
AutomotiveView all jobs at Packer City & UP International Trucks