Local CDL Class A - Truck Driver
- $27 to $30 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Local CDL Class A - Truck Driver
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES: Full-time Local CDL Class A Truck Driver
· Local runs, home daily
· Monday through Friday
· Generous benefits package
· Late model, well maintained trucks
· Available over-time
· Interact with customers in a friendly and helpful manner
· Meet delivery schedules set by dispatch
· Report any defects, accidents, or violations
· Perform a pre- and post-trip inspection of the vehicle and any equipment assigned
· Comply with the FMCA and DOT regulations and any/all state and local laws
· Utilize company-provided equipment to manage delivery schedule, hours, and BOLs
- CDL Class A required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years
- 5 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- Complete all required pre- and post-trip inspections in thorough manner
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The team member must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- Ability to operate pallet jacks in a safe manner using tuck-under lift gates
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area.
Join our team if you are looking for a sense of belonging and creating an impact in the growth and expansion of the organization.
Packaging Exchange re-imagines the packaging supply chain by bringing neutrality to buying decisions. Packaging Exchange is uniquely positioned to draw on years of industry-leading market expertise, technology, and a network of industry partnerships—all governed under one disciplined approach and software.
Packaging Exchange Inc.South Easton, MA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.