Client Services - Account Director (Life Sciences Vertical)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pack Health is a digital health coaching platform for chronic disease management. We partner members with their own personal Health Advisor, who provides weekly coaching sessions and personalized follow-up online and over the phone, according to the member's communication preferences. In addition to being a virtual partner in problem-solving, coaches share videos, activities, and resources to support the member's specific health needs.
We are a fast-paced work environment, with ample opportunities for growth. We work hard, have fun, and love what we do. We value employees who want to make work a great place for great people, thrive in working as a part of a team, continually deliver an exceptional experience, and have a drive to improve the wellbeing of others.
Please add @app.bamboohr.com as a contact in your email to ensure no communication from Pack Health is missed.
Pack Health is seeking a Director of Account Management for our Life Sciences Vertical (i.e., pharmaceutical and device manufacturers and research organizations) to join our growing Client Services team in creating an excellent customer experience.
As Director, you oversee a strategically important client or a portfolio of developing clients and matrix manage a multifunctional delivery team. You are responsible for understanding your client’s business needs & strategy, ensuring high quality delivery, mentoring your team, and strategically growing your client portfolio. This is a critical position for Pack Health, as you will be the day to day leadership for the delivery team and client and accountable for setting priorities that balance client & Pack Health needs.
* Please note, this position requires a pragmatic understanding of the regulatory and privacy context for pharmaceutical promotion to both patients & HCPs.*
- Serve as the Client Expert
- Understand client business, industry, competitors, key drivers, etc.
- Grow the Account Management discipline at Pack Health and serve as the Pack Health expert on Pharma Marketing and Medical/Legal/Regulatory considerations for Life Sciences Marketing
- Set the strategic direction for your client / portfolio of clients, to drive healthy growth and ensure Pack Health remains ahead of the market, competition, and client needs.
- Ensure Flawless Execution
- Lead client onboarding, with project management support, as the primary point of contact for strategic clients.
- Raise the bar for strategic thinking in how we execute engagements & provide support (e.g.,quarterly performance reporting)
- Prioritize client direction & team activities, balancing both Pack Health and client needs
- Influence & educate Pack Health teams, including Member Services, Project Management, Technology, & Marketing, on customer issues & priorities
- Identify and Create Opportunities for Pack Health
- Be an expert communicator on Pack Health's product offering and capabilities within the patient support and real-world evidence (RWE) space
- Develop proposals for continued growth within existing client base; for instance, by adding additional brands to Pack Health’s platform
- Provide industry subject matter expertise to inform Pack Health’s overall growth strategy and product offerings
- Track record of excellent Account Management performance in Life Sciences
- 6+ years of increasing responsibilities in managing large clients, identifying & managing risk, and setting strategic priorities.
- Orchestrating multifunctional teams supporting client projects.
- Developing junior account & project management staff.
- Expert in executive communication, managing complexity, and stakeholder management.
- Proven ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and tend to large amounts of detail
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Products, and Salesforce.
- Culture & Personality:
- Holds self accountable & focused on results.
- Cooperative & collaborative with outstanding listening skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail, communication skills, and self-accountability.
- Relentlessly proactive and solution-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.
At Pack Health we offer all of the benefits and perks you would expect from a digital health coaching company. We provide competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package. Pack Health’s culture has been described by its employees as "collaborative, exciting, relaxed and creative”.
At Pack Health we strive to build upon that culture by providing employees with outstanding perks such as free snacks, monthly company events, and professional development opportunities.
"Pack Health celebrates diversity, and encourages a healthy work culture. I feel that people here care about each other as individuals, not just human resources." - Current Pack Health Employee
BusinessView all jobs at Pack Health