We are seeking a Montessori Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Collaborate with fellow teachers
- Communicate and guide class teacher assistant
- Position available Mid August 2020.
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pacifica Montessori school will only accept candidates who have received their Montessori teacher training through AMI or AMS Montessori teacher training.
- The candidate needs to be current on their immunizations and TB test, in addition CPR and pediatric first aid certificate.