CRA Officer - Miami, Florida
Miami, FL, US
Administer an effective Community Reinvestment Act Policy and Program. This will include planning, developing, executing, monitoring, and reporting on the CRA Program. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of federal and state regulations in order to effectively assist in researching, preparing, implementing, maintaining, developing, and tracking all CRA existing products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee all aspects of the Bank’s Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) requirements.
Development of the annual CRA performance plan and execution thereof Community outreach and Identification of CRA pertinent needs of our assessment area.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to the CRA Policy and Program that efficiently and effectively prepare the bank for successful CRA examinations.
- Ensure that the bank’s community reinvestment activities are tracked, analyzed, and modified as appropriate to ensure at least a satisfactory rating.
- Manage relationships with business units for collaboration in developing and monitoring performance goals that meet the bank’s CRA objectives.
- Prepare and present a semi-annual review and self-assessment of CRA activity (analyze CRA lending, service, and investment performance) to the Board CRA Committee.
- Provide training and advisory services as needed to areas of the bank regarding CRA.
- Assist in preparation for, and management of CRA examinations and internal audits, including coordination and the collection of information, materials, and other data.
- Manage software systems and act as systems administrator. Ensure that data is loaded into the system and scheduled software updates are performed.
- Ensure locations are geo-coded properly and the database is current and appropriate analytical tools and reporting are in place to accurately assess CRA Service test performance.
- Collect CRA data and coordinate with others in the bank to identify Community Development Loans, Investments, and track Service Activities.
- Prepare assessment area, census tract, and branch/ATM location mapping.
- Maintain required updates to CRA notice and the Public File.
- Coordination of third parties and bank staff in delivering CRA related programs
- Ongoing monitoring of and reporting on the bank’s CRA performance and to keep a good standing rating.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the collection of data or the annual review of the department Risk Assessments.
- Assist colleagues with projects or tasks when needed.
- Communicate effectively with other departments.
- Perform other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Five or more years of demonstrated strong CRA performance experience
- Seven or more years of related financial institution or regulatory experience
- Strong CRA-Whiz (or equal) software program skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have strong personal computer and communication skills.
- Experience with mortgage lending and/or commercial lending compliance preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in compliance, audit, or risk management function.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of banking laws and regulations.
- Skill in the selection, development and management of vendors and community partners
- Able to work independently and in a team environment with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Effectively uses organizational and time management skills to achieve goals and accomplish tasks timely.
- Strong project management skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of research and review processes and procedures, with the ability to plan, schedule and conduct regulatory reviews.
- Establishes and maintains effective interpersonal relationships across all areas of the bank, including board members, examiners, and external auditors.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and bank proprietary software.
Powered by JazzHR
Pacifica ContinentalMiami, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.