Senior Financial Analyst
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
*No sponsorship offered now or in the future*
Pacific Southwest Container, LLC is a world-class, ISO 9001 manufacturer of custom packaging. We are a market leader in the design and conversion of corrugated, folding carton, single-face lamination, foam protective packaging and point-of-purchase displays. Our facilities in Modesto and Visalia serve a wide variety of end use customers who value creativity, flexibility, speed to market and best total system cost.
We are searching for an experienced, detail-oriented, and strategically minded Senior Financial Analyst to join our finance team. You will be responsible for a broad scope of work in a complex accounting environment. Day-to-day responsibilities would include general ledger, month-end close, financial reporting, management reporting, variance analysis, consolidations, forecasting, budgeting, fixed asset accounting capital expenditure accounting and reporting, financial analysis, process improvement, internal and external audit support, ad-hoc analytical decision-making support, and special projects..
- Drive budget process; month end close; variance analysis; fixed asset accounting procedures, capital expenditure accounting and reporting.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements.
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations.
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results.
- Perform month-end client valuation for assigned funds.
- Research and assess offshore and domestic fund options.
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation.
- Prepare profit and loss models.
- 5 years' experience as senior financial accounting analyst/auditor skills.
- Experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of accounting practices, business finance and analytics.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
Pacific Southwest Container, LLCStockton, CA
Finance and InsuranceView All Pacific Southwest Container, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.