Senior Accountant Corporate
- $69,200 to $103,800 Yearly (plus commission)
*No sponsorship offered now or in the future*
Pacific Southwest Container has an excellent opportunity to join the team of a dynamic, successful packaging company unlike any other in North America. Serving a diverse customer base, Team PSC has earned the reputation as a market leader in innovation, service, design, printing & converting a wide variety of packaging products.
Pacific Southwest Container is looking for a Senior Accountant who has experience in Quick Books, can take ownership of processing, reconciling, and communicating confidential accounting transactions, assist in general accounting, fixed asset accounting, period end closing, and balance sheet account reconciliations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step into a fast paced and rapidly growing environment, and who is excited by the prospect of helping a business scale its accounting functions to support the growing needs of the business and its Team Members.
- Process confidential transactions.
- Maintains accurate & timely financial reporting to support general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles Balance sheet accounts.
- Reconciles Cash to Bank Statements monthly.
- Prepares journal entries as needed.
- Ensures proper documentation and support exists for all account balances.
- Works with CPA firm and auditors, as necessary.
- Provides ad hoc reporting as required.
- Ensures GAAP compliance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proficient in Quick Books with experience managing multiple entities.
- Excellent organizational & communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of GAAP, fixed asset accounting, and account reconciliation processes.
- Experience interfacing with CPA firms.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Performs accurate work to the highest ethical standards.
- Able to meet tight deadlines with little direct supervision.
- Driven, initiative-taking, and goal oriented.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA Certification preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
Pacific Southwest Container, LLCModesto, CA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.