When you join Amber Anderson’s A-Team you get to work with a team of extraordinary human beings passionately engaged in the mission of positively impacting our clients and business partners.
- Our work is our art. We pursue it with a relentless commitment to excellence.
- We constantly strive to be better every day.
- We are not looking for the average or the norm.
- We seek the exception, those unusually driven, challenge oriented, growth-minded, A-players who have grit and love to hustle.
We need YOU to help us grow #BetterEveryDay in our quest to be the BEST luxury real estate team in La Jolla allowing us have an impact on our local community. We are in the business of providing a WOW experience to our clients and partners!
WHAT THIS POSITION WILL DO...
- You will be the Executive Assistant to the team leader Amber Anderson and provide support to the entire team
- You will maintain our brand strategy and implementation of our overall business plan
- You will provide escrow and listing management which requires real estate experience
- You will represent the team, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact and will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails and calls to appropriate contacts to maintain a rapid flow of correspondence
- You will oversee our listing preparation services, coordinating vendors, generating presentations, managing timelines and post closing activities
- You will continually improve our client experience pre, during, and post closing
- You will ensure accurate, consistent CRM data management on Top Producer and with other key systems with our Marketing Director
- You will continually develop, test, measure, and optimize campaigns to drive significant referral growth and maximize client retention and local market share over time
- You will coordinate and schedule vendors for all private client events, open houses, and all speaking engagements
Check out AmberAnderson.Video to learn more about me.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.Compensation:
$75,000 to $100,000Responsibilities:
- Create listing and sales checklists
- Help clients through the entire process, from contract to close
- Be the point person when customer complaints arise and when handling any inquiries
- Work with the management team on issues and problems
- Support sales agents with contract paperwork
- Managing administration duties by ensuring the smooth running of all processes
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and property marketing
- Manage, organize and file all listings and sales accordingly
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Service-based attitude
- Natural ability to focus through periodic interruptions in a busy office setting
- Enjoys leaning new things on a regular basis
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems
- People oriented
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
Pacific Sotheby's- Team Amber Anderson is a top luxury team in La Jolla. Amber is the 2018 SDAR Realtor of the Year, Top 50 agents in entire county, #2 Video Influencer in the nation and top agent within Pacific Sothebys. our office is at the global headquarters in La Jolla.