Warehouse Clerk - Night Shift
- $19 to $21 Hourly
At Pacific Seafood, we do more than just provide the world with the healthiest proteins on the planet. We cultivate a work environment that listens to our team members, nurtures potential, embraces diversity, and values innovative thinking. As a leader in the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is based on the commitment to excellence displayed by each of our team members.
As a Warehouse Clerk, you will assist with storing, inventory and organization of warehouse materials and supplies. You will be responsible for all inventory and outbound/inbound products of the warehouse.
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Follow procedures to ensure information is communicated and accessible to the support team, including the warehouse, sales, buyers, and customer service departments.
- Set-up and run pick labels.
- Maintain daily productivity tracking.
- Prepare materials for scanning
- Generate bill of ladings and invoices prior to updating system.
- Create invoice, verifying cases and price prior to updating.
- Process will-call and all sales delivery routes.
- Review selector error reports.
- Perform data and order entry.
- Maintain applicable records and files.
- Attend all department and training meetings when scheduled.
- Assist research challenges from the previous night. (mis-pick and rotation)
- Set up and perform fillet jobs for production team.
- Assist with warehouse task such as receiving, weighing product, slotting and packing.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Participate in group cleaning daily
- Run Day/Week end in system
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Ensure that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures
- Maintain vendor relationships by meeting performance standards
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
What You Bring to Pacific Seafood:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One-year related experience and/or training
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
The working environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is exposed to:
- Wet, cold, hot, windy and/or humid conditions that may be extreme.
- Noise level is usually loud.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. We invest in our Team Members through a comprehensive and attractive total rewards package, including but not limited to:
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical, prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) retirement plan options with generous annual company profit sharing match
- Paid time-off for all regular FT team members to include sick days, paid holidays, vacation, and personal time
- Employee assistance program providing confidential professional counseling, financial and legal assistance at no charge to team members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Pacific SeafoodLas Vegas, NV
Transportation and StorageView All Pacific Seafood Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.