Intern: Sales Analyst
Pacific Seafood offers a unique, 12-week internship program that gives interns the chance to make an immediate impact on our company. Starting with a structured orientation week at our corporate headquarters near Portland, Ore, you’ll be able to meet the team and learn the full scope of our business. Throughout the summer months, you’ll dive deep into a meaningful project for our company, which you’ll then present to our executive leadership team at the end of your internship. For graduating seniors looking to kickstart your career, there are plenty of opportunities to stay on full-time at the conclusion of your internship! Start your professional career with us, where we can invest in your development as a business professional, and build valuable leadership, work-ethic, and team-work capabilities!
At Pacific Seafood, we do more than just provide the world with the healthiest proteins on the planet. We are a family-owned business that is committed to the personal and professional growth of our team members, where we create opportunities for advancement and reward individual initiative and innovation. As a leader in the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is investing in our people and inspiring our shared commitment to the core values of our Diamond Philosophy: Productivity, Quality, Excellence, and Teamwork.
As a Sales Analyst Intern, you will be responsible for analyzing the profitability of three big retail accounts as well as key accounts and independent street business. Through your analysis, you will look for opportunities to refine and optimize our bid system and identify category deficiencies within our key accounts. By the end of the internship program, you will have hands-on experience in the food service and retail business, pricing bids, and data analytics focused on sales, operations, and market research.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but not limited to:
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and always promote teamwork.
- Collect and analyze sales, operations, and transportation data
- Research menus and current food trends to make recommendations for additional line items to customers
- Provide support to sales team on various projects to achieve performance metrics
- Collaborate with team and management to recommend and implement process changes
- Prepare project overview and present findings to executive leadership
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
Education and Experience:
- Pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Degree in Business Administration
- Ability to learn and analyze new information quickly
- Demonstrated experience in sales
Pay: $18+ per hour
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. We invest in our Team Members through a comprehensive and attractive total rewards package, including but not limited to:
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee assistance program providing confidential professional counseling, financial and legal assistance at no charge to team members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Pacific SeafoodClackamas, OR
BusinessView All Pacific Seafood Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.