Maritime Security Vessel Protection Officers Armed and Unarmed
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
Pacific River Maritime security company in business over 22 years needs Uniformed Security to work in the Maritime Industry and help cover other special projects as needed. Some projects will pay more per hour for both Unarmed and Armed guards.
WE HAVE WORK AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE ABLE TO START NOW; ADDITIONAL HOURS STARTING AUGUST 1, 2022.
WORK ON SWAN ISLAND! We also have some other posts to offer and create a variety of work for you or stay at a steady contract. Spice up the resume by protecting our Governments Assets.
We are looking for a competent Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of the premises and protection of staff and visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping the facilities safe and problem-free. This is a Maritime Security Position. We have additional non-maritime posts available and hiring.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
Qualifications to work all contracts:
- Clean Criminal History to obtain a DPSST Certification
- Company provided training and certifications
- High School diploma is required
- Paid time off
- Sick pay
- Retirement Savings
- Medical Benefits are being researched
Vessel Protection works 12 hours shifts
- 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am
Job Types: This is a temporary; per vessel appointment. There may be periods of weeks that there is no Vessel Protection needed, however you may work other various posts as needed during these times.
Unarmed: $20 per hour plus benefits
Armed: $25 per hour plus benefits
Pacific River Maritime SecurityWhy Work Here?
We are a growing company with a small company feel. At Pacific River you will be treated with respect and enjoy a professional atmosphere.
In business since March 2000; over 22 years serving the Pacific Northwest.
5555 N Channel Ave PortlandPortland, OR
Real EstateView all jobs at Pacific River Maritime Security