Job Title: Graphic Designer (Motion Graphic Skills a Plus!) Department: Marketing
Reports to: Director of Corporate Marketing and Branding Effective Date: 6/25/2020
As a corporate Graphic Designer, you will be a member of an in-house team that provides marketing services to Mortgage Advisors and the executive team. The Graphic Designer will work with the Marketing team while engaging directly with department leadership, production & sales, and senior management. It's a partnership that requires excellent listening and presentation skills, attention to detail, and thoughtful cooperation. You will work on a variety of products including email layout, advertising, brochures, flyers, signage, digital, and promotional items. In addition, you will archive marketing materials per our compliance department. The position requires excellent design skills, creative thinking, flexibility and the ability to work with a multitude of stakeholders within the company.
- Concept and develop ideas into layouts and designs for a variety of media: digital collateral, videos, website, mobile app, email, social media, info-graphics, executive presentations, signage and promotional graphics, and more.
- Use graphics, video, and photography to establish our brand in the marketplace and to educate an audience of investors, brokers & agents, and consumers about our real estate acquisition lease program.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Work with outside vendors for promotional items, signage and trade show materials.
- Protect and maintain all company branding standards and requirements.
- Collaborate with marketing team to help further the brand growth and development.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Complete other projects or activities as assigned by manager.
Qualifications & Capabilities
- 2+ years of Graphic Design experience in a professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or comparable experience.
- Extensive experience using creative suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Amazing amount of creativity with a commitment to high-level output.
- Digital Marketing design knowledge.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Ability to project manage incoming requests, efficiently and independently.
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency a must.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to re-prioritize quickly.
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for customers.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
Skills not required but a plus:
- Content writing experience.
- Social Media experience.
- Mortgage/Real Estate experience.
- Video animation skills and ability to create and edit animated graphic videos a HUGE plus!
Our branch offices are staffed by local individuals who live and serve in the communities they work in. Many members of our staff have been with the company since we began closing loans, and recently celebrated PRM’s 15-year anniversary with us in October 2019.
Looking forward, PRM’s growth will maintain the continuity of local lending through the professional development of our employees and the selective process of onboarding new members who exhibit the same values that have kept PRM a great place to work for over 15 years.
NMLS-1477 / WA CL-1477 Equal Housing Lender http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/EntityDetails.aspx/COMPANY/1477
We offer competitive wages, benefits & time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to Headhunters/Staffing Agencies:
Please do not submit resumes for this posting. Resumes submitted will be considered unsolicited and will be added to our resume database. In addition, Pacific Residential Mortgage, LLC will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.