Pacific Rail Services are seeking Trailer Repair Mechanics to join our team! We're hiring for all levels from helpers through A-Mechanics with starting salary based on experience.
- Work safely and efficiently
- Perform quality inspections
- Replace suspension components and landing legs
- Make repairs that are documented
- Patch / Weld containers
- Change tires
- Perform air brake inspections and repairs
- Supply your own tools (basic)
- Strong work ethic
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Welding experience is a plus
- Hostler (yard goat) experience is a plus
- Knowledge of shop equipment
We look forward to having you become part of our growing company!
You will need to pass a drug test and IPCS test, and attend a HAZMAT training class.