Pacific Program Management Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Data Analyst
Classification: Salary, Exempt
Reports to: Associate Director of Business Intelligence
Location: Seattle, WA
Are you interested in working for a company that helps clients reimagine their workspace and are leaders in their industry? If you are savvy, caring, inventive, nimble, and resourceful, you need to read on.
Pacific Program Management (PPM) is looking for a Data Analyst to support our PPM client account.
As the Data Analyst, you will primarily work with Business Intelligence and client teams to provide solutions expanding and growing the reporting capabilities with a high touch client account. This is a new position based on increased work and strategic growth. You will be working with our client account, various stakeholders, and vendor partners to drive the program to be more data driven and provide impactful analysis.
You will meet with key stakeholders to determine and articulate goals, gathering and analyzing data, process mapping, and creating reports that support recommendations. You will serve as a liaison between Pacific Program Management’s lines of business and technology that supports its business processes. You will serve as an operational Subject Matter Expert (SME) on a variety of organizational information management platforms.
Fast forward a year, what will you be doing?
Providing scheduled reporting and dashboards for client. Create and maintain dashboards and reporting within Power BI, Clarizen, and Tableau. Delivery of just in time data and reporting to meet client needs. You will work with the team to design and build intuitive data visualizations that are available 24/7 and enables self-serve reporting. You will be an effective business translator between the business and technical requirements. You have the ability to communicate across multiple groups of stakeholders to influence data driven decisions.
How will you get there?
- Completing onboarding, meet the team internally
- Start to develop relationship with team
- Understand the current state of technology tools, platforms, and applications
- Intro to broader PPM teams
- Understand the client culture and reporting infrastructure
- Begin to modify and maintain existing reports
- Creating and building dashboards and reports for end user consumption
- Creating analysis for dashboards and reports
- Complete tasks related to existing and new reports with limited supervision
- Ability to present analysis on dashboard data as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Operate as trusted advisors to their business stakeholders
- Focus on strategic initiatives and influence data driven decision making
What you will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Information Management Systems preferred
- An experienced data professional with demonstrated ability in analyzing data and constructing reports to answer business questions
- Expertise in industry-leading data visualization tools including Power BI, Tableau and Quicksight
- Solid understanding of SQL and SQL Developer tools. Including the ability to data-mine, analyze results, and make recommendations
- Experience with data analysis tools (Alteryx, SPSS, SAS, Pandas etc.)
- Experienced in process and business requirements documentation
- Commercially and customer minded with high capability to put yourself in the position of your customers to understand their business requirements
- Ability to understand and formalize business problems, identify key challenges, and develop solutions utilizing data
- High intellectual curiosity and willingness to tackle complex/technical problems and to generate impactful business insights and solutions
- Effectively communicate complex ideas to primary business partners, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and exercises good judgment
- Ability to multi-task and perform assigned tasks with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Expert attention to detail and organization
People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in building great teams that thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. We are rooted in values. Our foundation is built upon our STIHL values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday actions. These values are our foundation.
Committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities and each other. Our diverse team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism, with a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work. And in everything we do, we have fun! Because we recognize the mission of reimagining the potential of people starts with ourselves.
Founded in 2009, PPM is headquartered in Seattle with operations across the country, including San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington DC.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Because everything we do and everything we are points to our purpose- to reimagine the potential of people and space.
Pacific Program Management
TechnologyView all jobs at Pacific Program Management