Business Development Market Lead
- Expired: January 06, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pacific Program Management (PPM) provides clients the leadership and management oversight of their work space strategy, space development, and space transitions for their people and business across the U.S. and Internationally.
PPM is a fast-growing, real estate project and program management firm that helps companies reimagine their workspace to enable the potential of people through a personalized, resourceful, and connected approach. Our people-centric ethos guides everything we do to create, implement, and operationalize customized workplace strategies to help clients achieve their business goals. Delivering an integrated solution through our three service lines of: Work Space Consulting, Capital Project Management, and Transition and Relocation Management, PPM gives clients the confidence to focus on what they do best.
People are at the heart of everything we do. We believe in building savvy, diverse teams that thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, agile and fun environments. Every member of the team has an integral role to play and has a direct impact on our future success, as well as the success of our clients and partners. Diversity to PPM means having a team that represents our communities and the clients we serve. Our people have different backgrounds and histories, experiences and expertise, and perspectives and opinions. We are not one piece of fabric, but many different pieces of fabric seamlessly stitched together. Our teams embody our STIHL values of Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty & Leadership in our everyday actions, and our culture thrives on our balance of care with accountability. We are One PPM.
While we are committed to achieving success for our clients, we are also committed to our communities - and each other. With a company commitment to donate 1% of all revenue to non-profits serving communities where we work, our team regularly participates in philanthropic events and volunteerism. And in everything we do, we have fun! Because we recognize the mission of reimagining the potential of people starts with reimagining our own.
Key Company Info
- Founded in 2009 to provide value driven outcomes, and impeccable service to our Partners (Clients) and People in a personalized, resourceful and connected relationship
- Our diverse team of over 150 People allows for us to connect and build trust with a diversity of Clients and Communities
- Our Vision is to be the Partner of choice anywhere we can provide high quality outcomes and experiences with sustainable growth
- Our Mission is to continue to grow and help improve our people, partners and communities helping them define and guide them to greatness
- Our core PPM values are: Service, Trust, Integrity, Honesty, & Leadership.
- Our priorities and decision-making start with our People and Partners (Clients) followed by PPM Performance
We believe in building great teams that thrive in a collaborative and welcoming environment. Our approach is entrepreneurial and scalable, with the highest level of quality and professionalism. We balance care with accountability.
The Business Development Market Lead is responsible for creating high-level strategic alliances with people and organizations to cross-sell, cross promote, and manage the sales process. The Business Development Market Lead creates business strategies to facilitate company growth. They are deeply involved with identifying and developing strategic relationships with partners or potential customers. This individual works with other departments to ensure alignment of company goals as set by senior management. Additionally, they design and determine terms of business agreements and ensure that project/department goals are met adhering to approved budgets.
- Work with the Chief Customer Solutions Officer to manage the growth strategy focused both on financial gain, cultivating business relationships, and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively develop long-term client relationships with new and existing companies through outreach and in-person networking to win PPM business.
- Key administrator internal Salesforce CRM platform. Managing updates and reporting as well as driving processes with licensed users.
- Uses ZoomInfo, Pitchbook, and CoStar platforms to obtain customer info and develop reports.
- Coordinate sales data with Business Intelligence Manager evaluating the appropriate information to forecast the return on future business transactions.
- Conduct CRE industry research within identified key markets.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote PPM's services and value proposition while driving new business.
- Prepare sales marketing campaigns with Marketing Department and Chief Customer Solutions Officer aimed at specific company targets.
- Generate opportunities and meetings by reaching out to specific pursuits.
- Provide feedback to leadership and LMA's on changes in market and status of pursuits.
- Ensures that project / department goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business required / MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in the related area as an individual contributor with extensive functional expertise and process knowledge/management.
- Business acumen across CRE industry and business issue levels.
- Experience in the real estate, workspace management, construction and/or relocation service industry is ideal.
- Proven working experience building relationships into pitch meetings.
- Strong relationship skills with the maturity and confidence to cultivate relationships, build rapport, and open doors at the decision maker level.
- Experience in customer support.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce.)
- Excellent, dynamic verbal and written communication skills including presentations.
- Strong time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Attendance at industry events will be expected weekly/monthly.
- Up to 30% in market/region travel.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]
Pacific Program Management
7 West 34th StreetNew York, NY
Get fresh Director Leadership Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!